Do you want a more sustainable lifestyle?
Make more yourself, do more yourself, grow your own, eat healthier, take care of your family & our planet & create a home you can love?
Join our 5 Days To a More Sustainable Home ecourse – It’s FREE!
Why get involved in creating a more sustainable home?
Time for Change
If you are reading this you probably have a desire to make a shift in your home and your life. A desire for a life that is slower than your current one and a home which considers more than the latest decorating trends. The world gets on with it no matter what you do. You are just a teeny tiny spot when it comes to the overall picture, yet your actions have huge repercussions.
Living a life that considers more than yourself, your needs and desires for pretty things, or the pressure of “keeping up with the Joneses”, will also bring you gifts far more valuable than the latest big screen television. If you tune into what really matters to you as a human being, consider your impact on the planet, and decide to make a shift in the way you live, you will find that you have a much happier and healthier life.
Healthy Planet, Healthy People, Healthy Home
You will be blessed with the gift of knowing you are living in an authentic way, true to your values and passions. You will be helping to leave the planet in a healthy state for your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Living a more sustainable life increases your health and happiness, as well as the health and happiness of the people you love, and the rest of the planet.
Caring for your home, your family and yourself, can be hard work. Making changes at home, trying to be more sustainable and take steps to create a home that is healthy, can feel impossible sometimes. Finances, Time, Skills – of all these things can get in the way of creating the home you want. It is easy to get overwhelmed.
But each small step you take, each small step we all take, makes a big, gorgeous, combined impact on the health of our planet, you, your family and your home. It is all connected.
You are not alone!! I feel the same way. Often. And so do many people in our community.
It is easy to give up and think it is all too hard, but you can make time to focus on the simple steps you can take.
Join our FREE 5 day e course to find out some of the small changes you can make to create a happy healthy more sustainable home, increase your health and wellbeing, and try some simple steps to sustainability.
How It Works
- You will receive 1 email each day for 5 days once you sign up which is jam packed with information!
- You will get a free copy of my e book “Tips For a Happy Healthy Home” and discount for my book “Healthy Planet Healthy People Healthy Home – Create a Sustainable Home You Love as soon as you sign up;
- You will receive access to our Recycled Interiors Community Facebook groups where you can come and join in the conversations. You can ask questions and share ideas in the group as well as emailing me at any time
- You will be able to follow links to audio, video and resources to help you get the information you need to create a home you love while caring for your health, wellbeing and our planet!
- You don’t have to complete tasks or take a challenge! You can try some of the tips during the 5 days or later as there is a lot of info!
- Get advice from experts in the industry
- Passive Design
- Ways to retrofit your home for airtightness and insulation
- Choices for building materials, fittings and fixtures
- Windows, skylights and thermal zoning
- Water use and conservation
- Energy use and how to reduce this
- Choosing more eco friendly and sustainable furniture and homewares
- Buying Local
- Sustainable Decorating
- How to find and choose more environmentally friendly and ethical products for your home
- Top tips from Interiors expert and Grand Designs Australia Magazine editor, Kate St James
- Sustainable Food
- Composting – what can you compost and what should you avoid?
- The 6 R’s of Sustainability
- Kitchen Gardens and gardening tips
- Bees and how to attract them to your yard
- How to build a native bee hotel
- Resources and links