Caring for your home, your family and yourself, can be hard work!
Making changes at home, trying to be more sustainable and taking steps to create a home that is healthy, can feel impossible sometimes.
Money, time, skills - of all these things can get in the way of creating the home you want. It is easy to get overwhelmed.
But each small step you take, each small step we all take, makes a big, gorgeous, combined impact on the health of our planet, you, your family and your home. It is all connected.
You are not alone!! I feel the same way. Often. And so do many people in our community. It is easy to give up and think it is all too hard, but you can make time to focus on the simple steps you can take to create a home you love that is better for you and our planet.
Join us with your free e book and 30 day group programme, to make small changes to create a happy healthy more sustainable home, increase your health and wellbeing, and try some simple steps to sustainability.
As Seen In
What you get for your $39!
This course includes:
- exclusive LIFETIME access to our Sustainable at Home e courses hub site with 4 modules
- a daily email with tasks and simple steps you can take across the week, save some for the weekend, or later - there is no pressure and you can take as long as you need
- each Monday for the 4 weeks, the email will contain info about the lesson for the week opening up on our e courses hub, where you can login and view some video presentations from me; access audio podcasts, other videos and downloads
- access to our exclusive private facebook group for support and a weekly live video chat - this is a lifetime membership
- 1-1 and group support
- a free copy of my e book "tips for a happy healthy home" and my e book "30 days to a happy healthy home" - which contains most of the daily tasks
What are the Benefits?
During this one month programme you will:
- Feel supported by a group of people on the same journey
- Create calm and happy spaces that suit your lifestyle and work for you and your family
- Sort out some of the visual clutter and organise things better
- Learn how to be more mindful & sustainable in your home with simple steps you can take towards sustainability - it is the small steps that matter most, try some of them out now and plan for others down the track
- Create connections with your family - take time to spend with each other
- Re-decorate by rearranging, saving money and creating a new look
- Get offline and be more connected
- Bring the outdoors in with plants and flowers
- Make healthy habits for your wellbeing
- Laugh more and love your home
Wow your Healthy, Happy & Sustaianble challenge came into my life at a difficult time in my life, but I have to say at the right time! You have been a constant in my life along with all the wonderful people who have shared a part of their lives with all of us. Thank you for making this community real. I have been inspired by all the efforts of our wonderful community! Thank you Helen for your inspiration! It has been a great pleasure!
Why you will love healthy happy & sustainable at home
I'd like to thank Helen for the opportunity of being part of the healthy, happy sustainable at home challenge. It was one of the most inspiring months that I have spent for years I love the e-book and browse it when I have the opportunity . Think of Helen everytime I open the pantry door hahaha - needs to be spruced up again! I would recommend Helen to any business that needs their staff to be motivated. Thank you again Helen and to all the members of the group for making this group so fabulous!
Decorating & DIY tips, interior design ideas and decluttering. Learn or remind yourself about the simple steps you can take to being more sustainable at home
Thanks everyone for a great month! I've really enjoyed spending time with you all, trying new things, learning from each other, and glimpsing into your beautiful homes and lives. The sense of community here has been warm and encouraging. Helen, thank you! I found it so helpful to have some suggestions around organising and prioritising during this time of year when I am usually restless. It's been a great month!!