Want to get more eyeballs on your Business?
Join the Sustainable Home Hub
Your home for all things sustainable design + build + decorate
Who is the Hub for?
- Sustainable Design & Architecture Practices
- Building Products & Services
- Solar and Renewable Energy providers
- Garden & Landscaping Services & Materials
- Interior Designers, Decorators & Stylists
- Home/Interior products and services, homewares and furnishings
- Plastic alternatives for the kitchen and eco friendly home cleaning products
- DIY & Upcycling Products
- Sustainable Living Networks
Only $149 annually
Or pay quarterly, or monthly subscription + option to add social media consult packageAdd Your Business Today!
- Detailed searchable website directory
- All relevant contact details
- Email to you straight from the listing
- Social Links
- Prominent social sharing tabs so people can share your listing
- Photo Gallery with as many image as you would like + add video to your listing
- Add your qualifications+ green credentials
- Use tag words and categories to make searching even easier
- Reviews from customers – encourage your past customers to come share the love!
- Opportunity for featured blog & podcast spots on Recycled Interiors and The Sustainable Home Hub – we currently have over 130,000 followers (valued alone at $1500+ worth of promotion)
- Reduced rate blog & podcast advertising opportunities
- Features on home page of the Hub
- We will work for your business to make sure it is shared across our community on all social media platforms and the blog
- Access to our private members community on Facebook
What’s the process?
Recycled Interiors is listed as the number 1 sustainable living blog in Australia via Catablog & our founder, Helen Edwards, has over 15 years experience in online business and social media.
With access to our engaged online community of over 130,000 people, you can sit back & watch your business opportunities grow, without lifting a finger.
- All listings will be assessed to determine if they fit our values before publishing
- Where possible, we will look for certification of products and businesses, via third party certification – and will request this on application
- If we believe your business does not fit our criteria, we will let you know and you will be refunded
- We will make every attempt to ensure all businesses are in line with the sustainable principles of the hub before listing
- Once approved you will have access to edit your listing at any time
- We will be in touch about blog and podcast opportunities, skype consults and advertising where appropriate and will start sharing across our social media platforms.
Brilliant Businesses on The Hub!
Coast & Country Co
Coast & Country Co offer restored vintage (antique) and up-cycled furniture and home decor, which have been given new life and a fresh look. They can also create custom jobs for you on small pieces of furniture, and give a beloved antique or run down item a second chance. As well as furniture, they make mosaics and home decor and use recycled and up-cycled whenever they can, in order to reduce demand for new items and materials.Visit Them @ The Hub!
Mint Professional Lighting Consultants
Mint Lighting collaborates with local designers and manufacturers as much as possible to reduce the impact of lighting from the start. We use exclusively LED lighting technology, and ensure that the lights we specify are the best performers in their category. LED lighting brings both longevity and energy savings to a home.Visit Them @ The Hub!
JEANBAG was founded with a passion for the environment and a little idea… to transform your old denim jeans into beautiful and useful products for your home and life. Your cut-offs are filled with your stories and memories. They’re too precious to remain hidden in the back of your closet. We give them a new life, honouring the time, skill and resources that went into creating them in the first place.Every JEANBAG product is handmade in Australia and is completely unique, just like you.Visit Them @ The Hub!