Welcome to Recycled Interiors
Welcome and thanks for being here. Caring for your home, your family and yourself, can be hard work. Making changes at home, trying to be more sustainable and take steps to create a home that is healthy, can feel impossible sometimes. Finances, time, skills – of all these things can get in the way of creating the home you want.
It is easy to get overwhelmed. But each small step you take, each small step we all take, makes a big, gorgeous, combined impact on the health of our planet, you, your family and your home. It is all connected.
If you want to explore and get lots of helpful information, inspiration and ideas, here are a few places to start.
Grab your new customer discount voucher and get shopping in our online store.
Visit the blog where there is a new post most days.
The Recycled Interiors Podcast comes out every Friday and has some fantastic topics and guests.
And check out some of the top posts and pages below. I look forward to getting to know you more
Create a Sustainable Home
- Check out some fabulous house tours here
- Some of our most popular interiors posts include the one about Duncan Meerding and his Cracked Log Lamps
- The one about the time I painted a roadside find fabric chair with chalk paint– yup you can do that!
- The one about 10 funky upcycled lounge ideas
- The one about the Retrash project, with upcycling inspiration galore, and the Offcyclers and their amazing upcycling that will blow your mind here
- And one of our most popular house tours – Gina’s vintage home
Get Happy & Healthy
- Learn some tips in the post about “Screw You Stress”
- Read the ten reasons why you matter more than anyone else, yes you do!
- Find a whole lot of talent in our interviews & learn from their stories
- Read all about the 5 things you need to stop doing right now for your wellbeing
- Check out some ideas about how to build an earthship
- Come see if you agree with me that there is nothing wrong with nanna style decorating!
- You may like Home Fitting In and Why You Shouldn’t
Join Our Community
- Join our 5 Days to a More Sustainable Home e Course – it is FREE! And as a bonus, grab a FREE copy of my e book, Tips for a Happy Healthy Home, plus a 20% discount on my new book – Healthy Planet, Healthy People, Healthy Home – and get access to our private Facebook community group
- Read the blog here
- Listen to the Podcast here
- Grab my new book here
- Shop in our online store
- Join or go on the wait list for our 30 Days Healthy Happy & Sustainable at Home Challenge
- And join our community of passionate recyclers of over 130,000 people on Facebook Pinterest and Instagram